How to Survive an Affair is a comprehensive step-by-step system to help you survive an affair, designed to help a couple work through the healing and restoration of their marriage, and shows you exactly what to do to about infidelity in marriage.
Dr. Frank Gunzburg, a licensed marriage and family counsellor practising in Maryland, has for the last 30 years helped couples to cope with the problems caused by infidelity in marriages.
There are three distinct phases to this program to help the couple with getting over an affair. The first phase focuses on the individual, both the victim of the affair and the unfaithful spouse. After someone goes through the first phase, then they’ll be encouraged to go through the second and third phase.
It is in these phases that they are shown how to work together to repair the damage caused by the cheating spouse and restore the trust which has been broken by the affair.
Phase I: Individual Healing – Understanding Personal Feelings and Sorting through Emotions
- How to take control of the paralyzing emotions.
- How to regain your sense of stability and get rid of the images.
- How to eliminate the paranoia and restore your self-confidence.
- How to cut off the affair and move back to your unfaithful spouse.
- How to replace the lies with truth after the affair and start over.
- How to understand why the affair happened.
- Discover what was missing from your marriage and how to add it.
Phase II: Healing As a Couple – Working Together to Identify and Resolve Key Issues
- Speed the healing process and protect your marriage from further harm.
- Discover how to talk about the details.
- Transform your marriage with a heart-felt apology.
- Generate new honest communication in your marriage.
- Ignite a renewed life-long commitment.
- Restore peace of mind in your marriage with true forgiveness.
Phase III: Negotiating a Renewed Relationship – Understanding How to Rebuild and Sustain a New Trust-filled Partnership
- Eliminate the suspicion with complete transparency.
- Restore your sex life without haunting visions.
- Affair-proof your marriage for life.
- Develop lasting safety, honesty and intimacy.
- Accept the past without being tormented
Verdict: How To Survive An Affair
An extramarital affair has to be one of the most painful things that can happen in a marriage. Coping with infidelity is hard because the after effects can be devastating for the betrayed spouse. Marriage after an affair will never be the same but surviving an affair is possible with the advice from marriage expert Frank Gunzburg.
This step-by-step system teaches you how to:
- Regain your self-esteem after the affair…
- Replace the anger, depression and sadness…
- Forgive your spouse and get a heart-felt apology…
- Rebuild the trust from the ground up…
- Open the lines of communication…
- Eliminate the negative thoughts…
- End the affairs for good…
- Make the relationship better than ever…
Frank has been helping couples with their marriage problems for 30 years and has used all his hard-won expertise to create this excellent course to help you deal with infidelity in marriage. All that experience shows in the course and it has to be highly recommended for its thoroughness and attention to detail. He will show you the best way to survive an affair.